Welcome to our very first book ~ Khalil Hates Dinner! The inspiration for this book came from the real life experience of trying to get the rug rat to sit down and actually eat a meal for dinner. He wants to eat snack foods all the time! So come along with us on our journey as Khalil goes from hating dinner to us sitting down for a family meal! We also include a food pyramid and some eating tips for toddlers/children in the back of the book. Learning doesn't have to be boring!
- 17 pages - (1) cover, (1) dedication, (12) story, (3) food pyramid & eating tips
- 8.5" x 11"
- Combo of photo paper and standard white paper (story is printed on standard white, other pages are printed on photo glossy photo paper)
While this book was inspired by my own son, this book is completely customizable for your special person! Everything from the photos used, cover, dedication, name, color font can be customized according to your vision. Simply complete the order via the website and choose your cover. If you would like any further customization beyond that, simply email your photos and other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get started right away and let us bring your project to fruition …
- Complete your order on the website.
- Email your photos, etc to email@example.com.
- Once your photos, etc have been received your custom book will be created according to your vision.
- Your custom book will be ready and shipped for you to enjoy!